what was last super hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: what was last super hawk

Members, I have another inquiry about my recently purchased 1964 Super Hawk VIN 64V17743, does anyone know what was the last; very last, super hawk VIN #?
    thank you for the previous answers and information you have submitted about this recent purchase.
    Mark

It has been found, but if I recall correctly it's fate is unknown because of it's terrible rusted Condition.
    Now, I am not sure if that is THE Last '64 Hawk, or the Last Super Hawk.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

The last Hawk was from Prineville Oregon, and never rusted.
      Bez Auto Alchemy
      573-318-8948
      http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

The very last full-package Super Hawk was Serial Number 64V20152. R1 / 4-speed / 3.73 axle. Bordeaux red with black vinyl interior. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks so much guys. I appreciate the responses
          Mark

Comment

And I own serial # 64v20152 as Bob reported in another thread. The p.o. had started some modifications to it, and I am making further mods to enable more driveability when it is finished. None of the mods being made will be un-reversible, so if somewhere down the road we decide to part with it, it can be made "whole" again. Bill

Comment

Working...
            X