57 Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Hawk

Ran across this. Thought I would pass it along.
    59 Lark Regal 2Dr Hardtop
    51 Champion 2Dr Sedan
    27 Ford Roadster
    Harleys, Mustangs and other Goodies

Wow, looks like the Car Lot that bought it a few weeks ago never picked it up!

That's the one that the Gig Harbor Classic car Dealer advertised on ePay BEFORE he HAD IT! The Donkey TAIL was not talking to the HEAD!

On this String:

I can clearly SEE a floor shifter, and pretty sure there is also a clutch, so probably NOT an Automatic as stated, and we already know there is no Supercharger, but 0 actual Info is given!

I see that it is STILL on Jim's Website for $18,500.00!
    Now THAT'S a Dealer who is really on top of his game! It is actually Illegal to try to Sell someone else's Car!

Last edited by StudeRich; 10-09-2017, 03:28 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

This does have red flags all over it. Floor shift. Bad non-original interior. Amputated supercharger. Poor paint under which I would not be surprised to find a couple gallons of Bondo.

Comment

single exhaust as seen in one picture, value $99,000 with buy it now of $12,500?
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead49 View Post
          https://www.copart.com/lot/39096527

Ran across this. Thought I would pass it along.
          If anyone is interested in a good California 57 Golden Hawk check out the post I made Sept 24, the wife of the owner would like to sell and it's not even close to $99,000. Also I have a 57 GH show quality car, I will sell it will be in the 30's and an R2 4 speed Avanti, but bring a big check book for that one. Ken

Comment

Working...
          X