Doors from Manchester NH to Reedsville PA or points South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doors from Manchester NH to Reedsville PA or points South

I just purchased a pair of NOS doors for my Golden Hawk resto. I live in the Washington DC area and need to pick them up in Manchester NH, which would be an 11 hour drive, one way, for me. If anyone from the Manchester NH area is going to the Reedsville Swap meet 10/26 or 10/27 and could bring them there for me, I would be very thankful. Or, anyone from the Manchester NH area just traveling to points further south anytime soon, such as to New York City would be a big help, too. If this is a possibility, please contact me on 703-627-1324 or "paul.bjarnason@gmail.com". Thanks in advance. Bj

I do not know what year Golden Hawk you have. The doors for a 1956 Golden Hawk are different from the doors for a 1953-1955 Starliner or for a 1957-1958 Golden Hawk. The doors for a 1957-1958 Golden Hawk are different from any 1953-1956 K body. I hope that you got the correct ones. Some think that they are all the same. It is not just a matter of trim holes, it is the difference in the swoop or lack thereof.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by studegary View Post
      I do not know what year Golden Hawk you have. The doors for a 1956 Golden Hawk are different from the doors for a 1953-1955 Starliner or for a 1957-1958 Golden Hawk. The doors for a 1957-1958 Golden Hawk are different from any 1953-1956 K body. I hope that you got the correct ones. Some think that they are all the same. It is not just a matter of trim holes, it is the difference in the swoop or lack thereof.
      Thanks for the cautionary tip, Gary. I will double check.

Comment

I sent you a PM with the name of someone who might be able to help.
        Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

OK, everyone. Thanks to this Forum, my needs appear to be covered. Thanks, again. Bj

Comment

I sent you a pm please read thanks

Comment

Working...
            X