PDA

View Full Version : 74 Avanti Interior Video

sweetolbob
10-07-2017, 12:13 PM
You've heard the hype, you've seen the pictures but never the video. So now you can, I call it simply "74 Avanti Interior Video" but many will probably suggest it's real title is one minute and 38 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

To help I've added the Youtube audio stream of Pachelbel Canon in D major so you won't need to listen to me nor the exterior noises as I shot the video.

https://youtu.be/8XcnrcbDOBY

Bob

grobb284
10-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Bob, that is very nice.

Colgate Studebaker
10-07-2017, 09:14 PM
It's coming together very nicely. Pachelbel is a nice touch, work your way up to Mussorgsky's Great Gate of Kiev when you have the car finished! Bill

sweetolbob
10-08-2017, 10:24 AM
It's coming together very nicely. Pachelbel is a nice touch, work your way up to Mussorgsky's Great Gate of Kiev when you have the car finished! Bill

Bill, thx for the heads up on Mussorgsky, Thought I heard a bit of Tchaikovsky in that piece. I'll explore further. Bob

Skip Lackie
10-08-2017, 04:27 PM
The Great Gate of Kiev is the last movement of Pictures at an Exhibition, a musical remembrance of a walk through an art gallery displaying pieces by Mussorsky's deceased artist friend Victor Hartmann. Originally written for solo piano, the full orchestral version it is now more famous and would be a good choice for your video. The Great Gate has one of the more impressive finales in classical music. It is very loud. There's a good version by the Chicago Symphony on Youtube.

bezhawk
10-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Holst's Mars is the theme for a hot rod! But.....then the car would have to be red.:!:

bezhawk
10-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Is the carbon fiber an overlay, or hydro graphic? The last few I've done were from a sheet of carbon fiber I had on hand. It cuts, and sands to shape easily.6770467705

sweetolbob
10-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Is the carbon fiber an overlay, or hydro graphic? The last few I've done were from a sheet of carbon fiber I had on hand. It cuts, and sands to shape easily.6770467705

Brad It's 3M dinoc overlay with adhesive back. I'm sure you've used dinoc as it sticks well and forms to irregular surfaces with moderate heat. Bob