Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in original copies of Studebaker showroom banners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in original copies of Studebaker showroom banners?

Anyone interested in original copies of Studebaker showroom banners?

In the past few weeks I have been making an inventory of my showroom banners. Slow going as each one is unrolled, photographed from 2-3 angles, measured and then recorded. I am guessing there are approx. 100 banners with about 70% the silk type and the others on heavyweight paper. The size varies from year to year but averages approx. 40 X 30.” Once photographed I enter them into my photoshop program, clean them up and then file them. I am attaching a few images showing the original banners and then the photoshopped version.

Once they have been edited I have taken some samples to Staples and had actual size prints done on both standard bond paper and a thick paper that they refer to as indoor banner paper. It has a satin-like finish and the reproductions are in many respects better than the originals inasmuch as they are easier to handle, frame and hang. I am not looking for another big project but would be up to providing excellent copies to anyone desiring same. Prices vary slightly according to size but would be in the neighborhood of $75.00 plus postage (approx. $10.00).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9470.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1755706Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9470 finish copy.jpg
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1755707Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9480.JPG
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	1755708Click image for larger version

Name:	packard banner labeled.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1755709Click image for larger version

Name:	avanti banner composite copy.jpg
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	1755711Click image for larger version

Name:	avanti banner composite.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1755712

If you have a specific year or model you are looking for I will be glad to let you know if I have that particular banner and provide its size and perhaps a sample photo. Cannot promise an immediate response since the banners are not stored in any reasonable manner so just doing them as I pull them out of the closet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9445.JPG
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	1755713Click image for larger version

Name:	47 best labeled.jpg
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1755714

Emailing me direct at rtq11@aol.com will get a faster response than going thru this forum.
    Attached Files
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Trying emailing you at that address, wouldn't go thru.

Comment

Should have. That is r t que one one at aol.com Try again. Or send a pm thru this forum.
      Richard Quinn

Comment

Rtq11 just won't send. I have a 51 Landcruiser and 57 Commander, I'm interested in anything you would have for either. Tim in Shorewood Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by tim333 View Post
          Rtq11 just won't send. I have a 51 Landcruiser and 57 Commander, I'm interested in anything you would have for either. Tim in Shorewood Illinois
          Have received 7 responses at that address Tim on the banners . Must be a technical issue. In any event I have put your name and cars on my list.
          Richard Quinn

Comment

Finally went thru....thanks

Comment

Working...
            X