PSMCR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSMCR

Today I will be picking up Ian Mackellar from Australia and on Wed. we fly out for Detroit and stopping in SLC to transfer planes and Gale Nations well get on and the 3 of us will be on to Detroit, will rent a car and drive north and be at the races in Stanton on Fri. and Sat. renting a big car so I can fit in all the good weather from California. see every body on Fri. and looking forward to the trip. Is any thing planed as a get together for Fri. night?.....Bob (CandB)
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Dang...
    Bob's showing up with an entourage. Gangsta style.
    sals54

Comment

Hi Bob! Be sure and tell Ian hello for me. Sounds like you and crew are going to have a grand time.
      Stay safe!
      Nick

Comment

Should hang around for the swap at Dunkirk
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

We are planning on leaving Thursday afternoon and come home Saturday afternoon . Have a safe trip and look forward to seeing both of you . Ed

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
            Today I will be picking up Ian Mackellar from Australia and on Wed. we fly out for Detroit and stopping in SLC to transfer planes and Gale Nations well get on and the 3 of us will be on to Detroit, will rent a car and drive north and be at the races in Stanton on Fri. and Sat. renting a big car so I can fit in all the good weather from California. see every body on Fri. and looking forward to the trip. Is any thing planed as a get together for Fri. night?.....Bob (CandB)
            Bob, so glad you will be at Stanton. Look forward to seeing you guys.

Ted

Comment

Working...
            X