Shop manual 31 Four Seasons Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop manual 31 Four Seasons Roadster

Are shop manual available for this car? If so whete can you get one?

Studebaker did not offer a shop manual for the '31 Presidents. They did have a large format 52 page owners manual (8 1/2 X 11") and the 24 page Service Bulletin . Also available was a 32 page accessory catalog. I can provide reprints of all plus a lot more material. Which one of the 54 surviving'31 roadsters do you own? No shortage of information available.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

I bought mine from Rex Miltenberger. Two tone blue, (dark blue with light blue beltline trim) and black fenders. I am sure you know the car. Two weeks ago timing gear let go. Got replacement aluminum gear from Rex. Waiting for gaskets so I can put it back together. trying to find out how much oil it holds. Took pan off to clean out junk from timing gear failure.

Comment

I am interested in all three publications. Let me know how much you neef fo them, how to pay for them, amd I will send payment.

I met you at St Louis in hospitality room. I had my 53 Stude coupe wth Cadillac northstar engine at that meet. I live in Garden City. KS and own four Studies.

Comment

Yes, know the car. $100 for all three publications plus $10 postage. I would also strongly recommend two other publications at $20. Oil capacity 8 qts. Email me direct at rtq11@aol.com
          Richard Quinn
          Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Working...
          X