Parting a 4 door 1953 Champion in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting a 4 door 1953 Champion in CT

Does anyone need parts for a 4 door 1953 Champion? I am taking some stuff off a nearly complete one and then dumping the body. What parts should I save to sell? Anybody need a roller/frame?

I am taking all chrome, locks, full dash and steer wheel/column, some electrical bits under hood, a few other things.

The seats are pretty good. Doors I think are good, I can check the bottoms. Hood and truck seem good.

Happy to trade for Hardtop parts.

Eric
    AllstonEP@yahoo.com
    617-461-3979

You may already be aware, but just in case you aren't.. The only chrome bits that will interchange with a hardtop are the headlight rims, trunk handle, and door handles. Everything else is different. The steering wheel is a 1" bigger diameter than the one used in hardtops, and the steering column is shorter.

Comment

Even the turn signal chrome things are different? I knew 75% of that.

Comment

You're right, the grille inserts/light housings are the same.

Comment

I don't, but someone needs that tinted windshield.
          KURTRUK
          (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
            You may already be aware, but just in case you aren't.. The only chrome bits that will interchange with a hardtop are the headlight rims, trunk handle, and door handles. Everything else is different. The steering wheel is a 1" bigger diameter than the one used in hardtops, and the steering column is shorter.
            Don't forget, all '53 & '54 Studebaker automobiles use the same front & rear bumpers.

Mark
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

I sent you an email and a PM I am interested in the driver's side no-draft window. Thanks David

Comment

Working...
              X