"Plain Brown Wrapper "now at Borders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Plain Brown Wrapper "now at Borders

Go to Barnes and Noble for the other but there would bw no discount then ON WELL what's a few cents for a good cause.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Go to Barnes and Noble for the other but there would bw no discount then ON WELL what's a few cents for a good cause.

See you in the future as I write about our past
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

"Plain Brown Wrapper "now at Borders

I piocked up the new "Hemmings Muscle Machines" and "Muscle Car Review" at Border's Books yesterday with the previously posted articles on the PBW. Good statagy would have been to buy one and then use the 20% off coupon, on the receipt, to buy the other next week. But what if they sold out by then? Yikes! HGuck, in Detroit

Gary Hildebrandt
      Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

Barring its out of print, thank the good dude for the ordering online kiosk [)]. For books not available, especially the hard to find college kind I've used those to order books delivered to the store.
        1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
        1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
        1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
        1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Barring its out of print, thank the good dude for the ordering online kiosk [)]. For books not available, especially the hard to find college kind I've used those to order books delivered to the store.
          1964 Studebaker Commander R2 clone
          1963 Studebaker Daytona Hardtop with no engine or transmission
          1950 Studebaker 2R5 w/170 six cylinder and 3spd OD
          1955 Studebaker Commander Hardtop w/289 and 3spd OD and Megasquirt port fuel injection(among other things)

Comment

Working...
          X