Michigan location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan location

I there anyone in northwestern Michigan who would be willing to 'eyeball' a Studebaker for me~? It's about 2 hours north of Grand Rapids~!

Originally posted by colt45sa View Post
    I there anyone in northwestern Michigan who would be willing to 'eyeball' a Studebaker for me~? It's about 2 hours north of Grand Rapids~!
    Are they under a foot of snow yet? That's up there!

That reminds me of when I picked up my 62 Lark in Muskegon on the Monday after Thanksgiving. It was 22 degrees, and that hardtop was draftyyyyy with no heat! I kept driving south until I had to stop at 2:00am in West Virginia. It was just as cold there. Brrrrrrrr!

But I digress. Good luck with that car, Richard. I wish I had had some eyeballs on mine before I bought it!
    Mike Davis
    1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Originally posted by colt45sa View Post
      What town is it in? I'm about 3 hours north of Grand Rapids. If it doesn't have to happen right away or isn't too far away. I could take a look.

Paul
      I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
      1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

Comment

I travel north out of Grand Rapids on business....let me know if I can help.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X