Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Lark Type Rear Fender Stone Guards

Hello Folks --

Looking for an undamaged (used is o.k.) left (driver) side rear fender stainless steel stone guard for a 1964 4-Door Sedan --

I would be happy to buy both sides if someone has a full set they would part with -- or just the left side would be fine --

I believe these were standard on Cruisers and an accessory item (AC3338?) on other sedans and were also available in 1965 and 1966.

I think Studebaker referred to these as "stone shields" in some publications.

I have tried the usual vendors with no luck so I thought I'd try here --

Thanks in advance --

Bill Jackameit
    Bill Jackameit
    1964 Challenger Wagonaire
    1964 Daytona Sedan
    Total of 10 Studebakers owned since 1961
    Bill Jackameit's Studebaker Page online since October 1995
    https://billstudepage.homestead.com/files/studpg.htm

sigpic

I have a set. I was going to use but don't think I will. I have no idea of what they are worth . You can pm me . I will send some pictures. Make me a offer.

Comment

Private message sent.
      Bill Jackameit
      1964 Daytona Sedan

sigpic

Comment

If you are dressing up your Wagonaire, something else to consider using are the stainless trim cover pieces used on the B-pillars of Cruisers.
        Would also be a great way to hide a machine screw/bolt head if you are going with shoulder belts?

Comment

1964 Stone Guards

Originally posted by skyway View Post
          If you are dressing up your Wagonaire, something else to consider using are the stainless trim cover pieces used on the B-pillars of Cruisers.
          Would also be a great way to hide a machine screw/bolt head if you are going with shoulder belts?
          Actually the stone guards are for a '64 Daytona Sedan just purchased -- actually to replace a bad one -- I don't think they can be used on a Wagonaire and even if they could I don't think I'd put them on my Challenger --

The "new guy" is on my page this month about two-thirds of the way down --

The Web's second oldest Studebaker page. Information on Studebaker cars, trucks, and toys

Bill J.
          Bill Jackameit
          1964 Daytona Sedan

sigpic

Comment

Yes, they won't fit a Wagonaire, rear fender contour is different from sedans.
            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Working...
            X