2r5 hood trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2r5 hood trim

Anyone out in studebaker land have a good set of the emblems that go on the side of my trucks hood. I would be willing to buy a good set. Mine are missing on my restored truck and I'd like to get a set before show season Thanks

joe Emanuele
    joe Emanuele

I recently sold the last pair I had (too cheaply to!), but I've seen them amongst the offerings on ebay quite frequently.

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I recently sold the last pair I had (too cheaply to!), but I've seen them amongst the offerings on ebay quite frequently.

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Joe; most of us at studebakervendors.com have these available new, but you better be sitting down when you ask the list price!

I could give you a deal for $125.00 a pair, but that's the best I can do for you.

quote:Originally posted by boojoe

Anyone out in studebaker land have a good set of the emblems that go on the side of my trucks hood. I would be willing to buy a good set.
        StudeRich
        Studebakers Northwest
        Ferndale, WA
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Joe; most of us at studebakervendors.com have these available new, but you better be sitting down when you ask the list price!

I could give you a deal for $125.00 a pair, but that's the best I can do for you.

quote:Originally posted by boojoe

Anyone out in studebaker land have a good set of the emblems that go on the side of my trucks hood. I would be willing to buy a good set.
          StudeRich
          Studebakers Northwest
          Ferndale, WA
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have a pair. I am located east of Sacramento,Ca. How far is that to you?

Comment

I have a pair. I am located east of Sacramento,Ca. How far is that to you?

Comment

Thanks everyone I got a set from studerich.

joe Emanuele
                joe Emanuele

Comment

Thanks everyone I got a set from studerich.

joe Emanuele
                  joe Emanuele

Comment

Working...
                  X