Looking for 2R5 specifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 2R5 specifications

I'm looking for specifications about a 1950 2R5.
    Espacially the weight and the dimensions (width, lenght, wheelbase).
    Can anybody help me with these data or has a link, where I can find these informations?

Thanks,
    Martin

Wheelbase is 112 for short bed and 120 for long bed. If you are looking for a trailer it fits well on the U-haul auto transport. I can measure overall on my 2R-15 (same body-LWB) when I get home if you still need it. As for weight, its heavy. Post on the Studebaker Truck Talk forum. Someone there will know a more exact weight. Steve
    sigpic

Comment

......Pm sent
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by wolfie View Post
        Wheelbase is 112 for short bed and 120 for long bed. If you are looking for a trailer it fits well on the U-haul auto transport. I can measure overall on my 2R-15 (same body-LWB) when I get home if you still need it. As for weight, its heavy. Post on the Studebaker Truck Talk forum. Someone there will know a more exact weight. Steve
        Sorry, I don't know the dimensions of a U-haul auto transport. We don't have them in Germany .
        But you have helped me a lot with the information about the Studebaker Truck Talk. I've found several informations there.
        Thanks.

Comment

Thanks to Bob (2R5).
          The pics he has send to me provided all informations I needed

Comment

Working...
          X