Cruise-in last Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise-in last Monday!

We drove our '63 R2 over to Lorenzo's restaurant in Middleboro, Mass. the other night, Great show, nice weather (130 cars displayed!)
    Attached Files

More pics.........
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I like the 1950 Mercury with 1951 skirts and Buick side chrome, but the top chop might be a little too radical for me.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Hopefully, there will be ANOTHER Cruise this Friday in honor of Collector Car Appreciation Day. http://semasan.com/page.asp?content=...r_day&g=SEMAGA

Craig

Comment

I like the '51 Chev. Deluxe 2 Door Sedan (pretty STRANGE Color Combo though) and the '58 Impala 348, probably among the what do you think Ed, 3 out of 10 that were actually Original looking?
          Last edited by StudeRich; 07-13-2017, 02:58 PM.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Here's a few more pics of the Lorenzo's show............
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
              I like the '51 Chev. Deluxe 2 Door Sedan (pretty STRANGE Color Combo though) and the '58 Impala 348, probably among the what do you think Ed, 3 out of 10 that were actually Original looking?
              I do not think that is a factory two-tone on that 1951 Chevrolet. I think that they were trying to make it look like a 1951 Bel Air hardtop. I am not sure that there were two-tone sedans for 1951.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                I do not think that is a factory two-tone on that 1951 Chevrolet. I think that they were trying to make it look like a 1951 Bel Air hardtop. I am not sure that there were two-tone sedans for 1951.
                I agree Gary....I talked to the owner about the colors (I thought they looked nice) and he told me the tu-tone was his own idea, as were the colors.

Comment

A few more pics...........
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X