No announcement yet.

Does/did anybody know Ron Hackenberger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does/did anybody know Ron Hackenberger?

I know that in many of the vehicle descriptions for his upcoming auction it was mentioned that the vehicle was bought at a Studebaker meet. Several of them aren't even Studebakers, but were bought at Studebaker meets. Just wonder if anybody from the group knew him.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ron is my 1st cousin. Our Grampaw Guyer had several farms in East Salem Pa. My Dad lived on one,Ron bought Grampaws farm and raised beef cattle there. I remember Ron picking up a bunch of us cousins in his 56 green n white Golden Hawk to go on a cattle round-up when they broke the fence down.His brother Charlie also had a 56 Golden Hawk at the same time,it was red/black,with white fins I think . Their brother Lynn is closer in age to me and he used to drive us to our FFA meetings in a 60 lark 6cyl convertable . It was a cherry of a car but so slow !
    NEIL G.

Comment

I have known Ron & Lynn for many years and had a nice visit with him both at SB and at his place looking over the cars in May.
      They are very fine folks & I wish them well with the sale.

Comment

Found a bunch of videos with Ron and the cars: http://www.ronhackenberger.com/videos
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X