For early Lark fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For early Lark fans

Pulled this off craigslist: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/531202221.html

Phoenix car, looks decent, a few more photos (interior, trunk, etc.)would be helpful. Somebody (Bob) ought to call...

Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)
    1961 Lark Crusier
    1962 Lark V-8 Regal Convertible
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

I'd probably be a little concerned about any early Lark that weighed 6,000 pounds, as the seller states...[:0] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'd probably be a little concerned about any early Lark that weighed 6,000 pounds, as the seller states...[:0] BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

You can bet your title caught my eye, Dan!! Did you sell that sweet pink Cruiser yet?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

You can bet your title caught my eye, Dan!! Did you sell that sweet pink Cruiser yet?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
          X