Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nick's 1961 Lark Wagon: Hemmings Daily Find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick's 1961 Lark Wagon: Hemmings Daily Find!

Cool beans:

hemmings-find-of-the-day-1961-studebaker-lark-station-wagon
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Bob, thanks for pointing this out. Looks like he painted the wheels body color and replaced the battery cables. I can't see anything else that has changed since I sold it in May. I was aware that the buyer was a car dealer so I'm not surprised to see it for sale.

I like the comments about the after market gauges.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 61Lark View Post
      Bob, thanks for pointing this out. Looks like he painted the wheels body color and replaced the battery cables. I can't see anything else that has changed since I sold it in May. I was aware that the buyer was a car dealer so I'm not surprised to see it for sale. Nick
      Golly, Nick; I hadn't been following the sale, so I hadn't realized you sold it! BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Wow - that is quite a mark-up on the price - also like the comments about the red T-handle controlling the overdrive...

Comment

Working...
        X