Club events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club events.

I am the activities director of the newly formed East Central MN SDC. What is the event that your club sponsors that you like best and have the most fun at? I'am just looking for ideas here. We started a Cars& Coffee event first sat of each month and that is starting to take off. Not getting the brand x's we would like but that will come. We wanted this to be an all cars people's event. {I caught a lot of ribbing from the lady's for putting car guy's on the flyers so wont do that again}. Looking at setting up a fall annual car show and maybe an annual pot luck picnic at a state park somewhere in the area. Thinking about inviting other local SDC clubs to join us at this.

Both the North Star and North Land Wheels chapters have had potluck luncheons at club member's homes. This usually includes a tour of the member's garage & automotive collection. I enjoy these events very much.
    I like your idea of a potluck picnic at a state park, this might be ideal in autumn when the leaves are changing color and there are fewer insects to pester us.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent The fall car show and picnic thinking late Sept.

Comment

Steve, have you come up with any possibilities as to where the car show might take place? Perhaps at a bar & grill that is alongside a lake?
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Brent Car show will be in Mora area somewhere. Send any Ideas or suggestions to Arlene if you know of a good spot. Must have large parking area. The picnic I'am trying to set up on Drive Your Studebaker day and we want a public spot so people get to see the cars and can stop and talk to us about them and look them over. Hopefully a city or county park somewhere close by. We had a decent turn out at this month cars and coffee and can only see it get bigger as the months go by.

Comment

Working...
          X