Dealer Listing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer Listing...

Some of the readers indicated there was a extensive load time on some of the pages.

This could have been attributed to any number of reasons however to alleviate the matter and make things more user friendly, each state now has its own page..

The previous page titles have been removed and replaced, so if you go there, please note that the 'index' page is now called "alldealers.html" vs Page1.html. If your bookmarks still show page1.html, edit it to the new name. Page1.html will redirect you to the correct link anyway.

Here you go...

/RJ
    Last edited by 64V-K7; 06-29-2017, 05:50 AM.
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Bob: From your site-Dealers with unknown locations-7th from the end

It appears to say Desoto across one band and Studebaker across the top, what do the other lines say?

Comment

Originally posted by 59 explorer View Post
      , what do the other lines say?
      What it says to me, is that it's an old page and wasn't supposed to be there. Vanhuitzen was a dealer in Holland, MI

The correct one is there now..

Thanks for the heads-up on it tho..
      64 GT Hawk (K7)
      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Thanks for the time and effort. More manageable now.
        Gil Zimmerman
        Riverside, CA

1955 Speedster
        1956 Golden Hawk
        1958 Packard Hawk
        1958 President
        1963 Avanti R2

Comment

Check out www.hollandsentinel.com/article/20150926/NEWS/150929354

Comment

Great work Bob, thank you for the many hours that you have devoted to this. We are fortunate to have your great website to peruse as it is very valuable and interesting.
            sigpic
            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by 59 explorer View Post
              Check out www.hollandsentinel.com/article/20150926/NEWS/150929354
              Aha!..... We went to Holland to see the tulips just prior to the opening of the International Meet. Wish I would have thought to look up the cities history.. I'll check back to see when it's done!
              64 GT Hawk (K7)
              1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
                Great work Bob, thank you for the many hours that you have devoted to this. We are fortunate to have your great website to peruse as it is very valuable and interesting.
                Thanks Brent. There are still a lot of things to go through,so it will be a long term effort. A lot of thanks also, to the reader/contributors over the years..
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Great job Bob, thanks. Small detail--my hometown dealer and friend, whom I'll see later today, was the Studebaker-Packard-MB-Simca-Sunbeam (!) dealer in Greenville, PA--Carl E. Filer Co. He and his parents owned the dealership from 1926-1968, selling Studes 'til the very end and being a Studebaker Authorized Parts and Service dealer until Dec. 1968, upon which time the local Chrysler-Plymouth-AMC dealer took on the parts and service franchise through 1972.
                  Bill Pressler
                  Kent, OH
                  (formerly Greenville, PA)
                  Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                  Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                  1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                  1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                  All are in Australia now

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pressler View Post
                    Great job Bob, thanks. Small detail--my hometown dealer and friend, whom I'll see later today, was the Studebaker-Packard-MB-Simca-Sunbeam (!) dealer in Greenville, PA--Carl E. Filer Co. He and his parents owned the dealership from 1926-1968, selling Studes 'til the very end and being a Studebaker Authorized Parts and Service dealer until Dec. 1968, upon which time the local Chrysler-Plymouth-AMC dealer took on the parts and service franchise through 1972.

Thanks Bill, I'll add your comments to the listing..
                    64 GT Hawk (K7)
                    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Working...
                    X