transmission modulater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission / Overdrive: transmission modulater

anyone know if there is a modulater on 64 cruiser automatic tran. ? the fluid was down if it has a moulater and if it is bad that would suck out the fluid.i'm just guessing,i could not locate a pan gaskit thats why i'm not doing a trans service. thanks in advance leonard.

No modulator as original equipment.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
    MELBOURNE.

Comment

If this is a V8, The Pan Gasket and Filter Kit is available for early Iron Case Ford-O-Matics and the same. Or at Studebaker Vendors:

There are NO often needed Studebaker Mechanical Parts that are not here: http://studebakervendors.com

You will not see any Vacuum lines on your Engine, the Throttle Pressure is Manual linkage rod controlled from your gas pedal and Bellcrank.

If the Fluid is going away it is likely from the Front Pump Seal and or the Tail Seal, sometimes the real culprit is the Tail Housing rear Bushing causing the seal to go.

Also check the Speed Governor cover, the small cork gasketed oval cover on the right, near the tail or the Speedo. Cable for leakage.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Park hot trans over a piece of cardboard to help locate the leak. Luck Doofus

Comment

Working...
        X