• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Arizona Chapter's new website

Our new website was launched today at 9am. Here is the link:

We also now have a chapter mailbox.

so.arizona.sdc@aol.com

Who should I notify of this news in the International Studebaker Drivers Club? How do I contact Hemmings about this as well. I am trying to get this on facebook and google as well

Thanks again everyone

Bob Miles
    Tucson AZ

Great start!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Pile View Post
      Great start!
      Thanks Chris,

You may have noticed that I matched as close as I could Studebaker colors on the background and lettering. Coraltone, Winetone Maroon, Sunglow Gold lettering, and plaza gray/pimlco gray.

I will continue to update/add as I can. Right now I have 40 plus years of chapter newsletters to scan which have a wealth of information for chapter and other members. Not really work when you enjoy doing it.

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ

Comment

Good work, Bob. Makes me want to join the chapter.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
        4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
        5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

The web site looks great !

Comment

Thanks your all of your comments. I am constantly working on updating and adding things. One of the newest features is you can listen to music while viewing the website. There are "buttons" that you can click on below the page for music I added to "fit" that page.

If anyone can identify the song and artist for the home page music I will provide a free years membership to our chapter. The other's are pretty easy; on the about page "Back Home in Indiana" is easily recognizable but the home page can be a challenge.

Bob Miles
            Tucson AZ

Comment

Thanks, Bob. Now I can keep up on both AZ chapters. And I'm working on naming that tune.
              Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
              jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Very nice website. I like the ability to choose music or not. Great idea!
                I also like the newsletters being available on the site as well.
                Well done!
                Nick

Comment

Originally posted by ndynis View Post
                  Very nice website. I like the ability to choose music or not. Great idea!
                  I also like the newsletters being available on the site as well.
                  Well done!
                  Nick
                  Thanks Nick,

If you are coming through Tucson, use the chapter email and check what we are doing so you can join us.

Bob Miles
                  Tucson AZ

Comment

Working...
                  X