Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Value of set of 66 wheel covers? And Avanti set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of set of 66 wheel covers? And Avanti set?

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the value of a very nice set of 66 wheel covers? I also have a set of Avanti wheel covers that are in pretty good condition.
    I'll let them go here rather than through ebay if I get a reasonable offer. I'll try to get pix up tomorrow.
    sals54

I bought a NOS set in south Bend for $300.
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

I have 2 sets of nos 66 covers value? and just gave a set of very nice Avanti to a member that needed a set for his avanti, value? what ever they sell for sets the value at time of sale.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

I gave $225 for a NOS set at south bend 2 years ago. There were stacks & stacks of nice wheel covers & hub caps at the Chuck Naugel sale this weekend for virtually nothing....

Comment

The '66's make a nice modification to almost original Hawks, so they should be worth $100.00 + a set, Avantis in good condition $150.00 to $200.00 + is fair, but there are always those cleaning out their Garage or with too many, that will sell them cheaper or give them away. Kinda hurts the true Value.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

There were a lot of leftover 1966 wheelcovers. In the 1970s-1980s, NOS ones were selling for $9.95 per set. I know that times have changed, but I can not see a used set selling for any more than $100.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X