1555447 Mufflers - Any interest ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1555447 Mufflers - Any interest ?

I have two new, original, studebaker mufflers. Part number is 1555447. They can be found on ebay if anyone is interested. Thanks.

There is only one listing by you, and it's for ONE muffler, not two!

It is an exact fit for Canadian 62S, Y & P. That is:1962 Lark 6 cylinder 4 dr. Sedans and 4 dr. Wagons only. (Should fit U.S. also.)

It is the correct length for '53-'54 Land Cruisers, President State, President Classic and Cruiser V-8's. If the internal pipes are not tiny 1 1/4" like the inlet & outlets are, it could be converted!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

There is only one listing by you, and it's for ONE muffler, not two!

It is an exact fit for Canadian 62S, Y & P. That is:1962 Lark 6 cylinder 4 dr. Sedans and 4 dr. Wagons only. (Should fit U.S. also.)

It is the correct length for '53-'54 Land Cruisers, President State, President Classic and Cruiser V-8's. If the internal pipes are not tiny 1 1/4" like the inlet & outlets are, it could be converted!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ya, I pulled one: I figured it was better to wait to see what I got for the first one before selling the second.

Comment

Ya, I pulled one: I figured it was better to wait to see what I got for the first one before selling the second.

Comment

Working...
          X