1950 Champion Owner's Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1950 Champion Owner's Manual

A friend gave this to me the other day. I don't need it. Who does? First come, first served.

Click image for larger version

Name:	manual.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	176.2 KB
ID:	1754139
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

I don't have one for either of my 50 Champions. would sure appreciate it. Thanks
    sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
    1950 Champion Convertible
    1950 Champion 4Dr
    1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
    1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Originally posted by thunderations View Post
      I don't have one for either of my 50 Champions. would sure appreciate it. Thanks
      PM your snail mail addy, it's yours.
      sigpic
      Dave Lester

Comment

The Owners Manual arrived yesterday in perfect condition, with great patina on the cover, after 67 years, and crisp and clear interior pages.
        A great addition to my 50 Champion convertible, unless the wife captures it for her 50 Champion 4 Dr Sedan.
        Thanks to Dave for passing this on and hope, some day I can return the favor. I owe him an adult beverage if and when we meet at a Studebaker function.
        Thanks again, Dave.
        sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
        1950 Champion Convertible
        1950 Champion 4Dr
        1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
        1957 Thunderbird

Comment

Originally posted by thunderations View Post
          The Owners Manual arrived yesterday in perfect condition, with great patina on the cover, after 67 years, and crisp and clear interior pages.
          A great addition to my 50 Champion convertible, unless the wife captures it for her 50 Champion 4 Dr Sedan.
          Thanks to Dave for passing this on and hope, some day I can return the favor. I owe him an adult beverage if and when we meet at a Studebaker function.
          Thanks again, Dave.
          My pleasure! I knew someone with a '50 would enjoy it, and that's better than it taking up space here as a "collectible."
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
          X