I'm selling my Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm selling my Hawk

I have just put my 62 GT Hawk up on ebay. With health issues and working at 1/2 my former salary, it's a project that's just out of reach now.

Paul
    3rdGenStude

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Studebaker-GT-Hawk-/152571295043?hash=item2385f53543:g:r3UAAOSwaeRZMf5k&vxp=mtr
    I finally have a Stude I can drive! (sort of)
    1962 GT Hawk, 4 speed, a/c

Darn Paul,
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but hope and pray you can hold onto your health. Your car looks like you have brought it a long way. I see tons of work and money already spent. Hopefully someone will buy it that can complete it, rive and appreciate it.

Good luck & God Bless,
    Joe H

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
      Darn Paul,
      Sorry to hear of your misfortune, but hope and pray you can hold onto your health. Your car looks like you have brought it a long way. I see tons of work and money already spent. Hopefully someone will buy it that can complete it, rive and appreciate it.

Good luck & God Bless,
      Joe H
      Thanks, Joe. 58 years of being diabetic has taken it's toll. I voluntarily stepped out of my last pastoral position to come to a tiny congregation where the workload is lighter so I can keep up with it. So all in all, it's a situation I've willingly put myself into.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Paul

Comment

Paul, April and I will make it a point to pray for you as you minister to others and take the steps necessary for self care.
        Mike Davis
        1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Paul,

I completely understand. After 24 years as a deacon I had to step down due to health of diabetes, open heart surgery, 2 strokes and a seizure. Prayers have been answered and prayers will be given for you as they have for me.
          The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Take care of yourself.

Bob Miles
          Tucson AZ

Comment

Mike and Bob,

Thanks you for your prayers for me.

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X