Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought a GT in Northridge, CA - looking for Stude colleague to troubleshoot fuel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a GT in Northridge, CA - looking for Stude colleague to troubleshoot fuel....

A long-shot here, but in case I find the right connection. I've purchased a '62 GT in Northridge, CA (North of LA). I'm arranging shipping back to the midwest now. The seller notes that the car ran 2 years ago when parked, now turns over but does not fire - he suspects a fuel issue. Car has retrofitted electronic ignition, so he does not suspect points. He has not had time or inclination to troubleshoot. I'm looking for someone in the area to go see the car, do some simple troubleshooting (steps short of pulling the fuel pump) and see if it'll fire. A starting, driving car loads and unloads easier, and I hate trusting drivers with winching exercises.

If this post finds anyone in the LA area willing to give it a try, I'll pay for the time and effort. Worth a try. Thanks for reading....

I am in Chatsworth, CA, right next to Northridge. Send me an email at brngarage@gmail.com.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

brngarage, thanks for the reply. Anyone else checking out this post, he's on it - thx for reading.

Comment

Great commaraderie. Kudos

Comment

Working...
        X