Upcoming Local Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Local Events

I am a pretty new newbie (repetitive?) to the site. I would like to meet and converse with owners of the same or similar cars--actually, any Studebaker owner would be nice to speak with!

I live in Southern Utah (St. George)( second residence in Lost Wages, NV) and have no understanding if there are local clubs or chapters or how I contact similarly minded folks.

Help?

Rick

First: Join the Studebaker Drivers Club at: http://studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp
    Second: On their website under "Contacts" select "Local Chapters" and find the chapter(s) nearest to you and join them as well.
    Third: Post questions on the Forum, there are a great bunch of guys here that will help you work though any problem.

Welcome to Stude Land!
    Nick

Comment

What Nick said.
      On the Studebaker Drivers Club website you will also find a list of vendors for parts as well as links to repair advice and how-to videos. The members of this forum are a great source of information. There are even a couple people here who worked for the company back in the day. Welcome to the world of all things Studebaker. We're here to help. Do you have a Studebaker now? If so, post some photos. We LOVE photos.
      Ed
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
      X