Magazine cover photo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine cover photo.

Got my Goodguys may issue magazine and was presently surprised to see the cover photo.
    It's a nice picture of a 1953 that won vintage air's 2016 custom rod of the year. Also a nice article inside detailing the car titled Sensational Stude !
    This car was built in concourse detail and is really a sensational tribute to our brand!
    Congratulations Paul and Betty Gilliam.

Originally posted by RDWEAVER View Post
    Got my Goodguys may issue magazine and was presently surprised to see the cover photo.
    It's a nice picture of a 1953 that won vintage air's 2016 custom rod of the year. Also a nice article inside detailing the car titled Sensational Stude !
    This car was built in concourse detail and is really a sensational tribute to our brand!
    Congratulations Paul and Betty Gilliam.
    Where can I get my hands on a copy?

Mark
    sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

I think you have to join GOODGUYS car club. The magazine comes as part of the package when your dues are paid. If you don't want the paper copy I think you can pay a little less then you are able to view online. I want the paper copy it's a wonderful publication featuring the series of car shows they sponsor every year. Los and lots of full color photos!

Comment

That's just that that flawless Bama black 53, taking over the world, by storm. Yea I'm Jealous. I don't think they took off any points for that Commander having a Champion dash
        My 1st car. "A TRANSTAR"

Starliner
        sigpic
        Somewhere between Culture and Agriculture
        in the Geographic center of Tennessee

Comment

That car has been in many magazines. It's a gorgeous car, even with the 'B' pillar...
          Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
          X