Which of the Two??? Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the Two??? Mirrors

I'm looking to buy two period outside rear view mirrors for the Power Hawk. While those offered by SI look good, I've also heard that they are problematic and of not the best quality given the prices that they are asking.

Not so long ago there were some on eBay that were given good reviews by some of the folks here but the listing no longer exists. All I could find were these two examples which may be the same products offered by different sellers.

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160541412219...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT but this individual is on "vacation" but I wonder if it might be Robert "K" since the location is Joliet, IL...

I now find myself pressed for time... TIA

They look like they came from the same manufacturing batch.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

The recommended seller from at least one post here was this one, which should be be available to Ship on April 10, 2017

A sale for a PAIR (2) of new high quality reproduction outside door mirrors pair. They can also be fender mounted. These mirrors are similar to many factory original mirrors found on cars in the 1950's 1960's and 1970's.

Be sure include a message in your Purchase Order telling him if you want a Wide Angle Glass for the Right Side or not.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Not me!
        There is a Chevy guy in the other side of town that is selling these.
        Good vendor , nice honest guy.
        Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Working...
        X