Looking for Studebaker Dealer Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Studebaker Dealer Info

My '62 was originally sold at Ed Comitz Studebaker in Tuscon, Arizona. I have a nearly completely ruined sticker on the back of the car, kind of where "TT" would go if it had twin-traction. I was thinking of having the sticker remade, although I'm not sure what it actually looked like. Also, if anyone has a dealership license plate frame or know where I might find one, that would be quite awesome.

Thanks!

South Lompoc Studebaker

Comment

The Southern Arizona Chapter had some reproduced with Ed's blessing. I don't know if anyone has any left but you might contact Chuck Stanford or Bruce Sandburg. The are in the roster.The sticker was shot with a camera then I believe was silk screen or a similar process.

Ed passed in 1996. I had one on my 62 Gt Hawk with a 4 speed and A/C on the back aluminum overlay. A 62 Lark that I had, which is now in California, has the same situation but it is still readable.

Good Luck

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ

Comment

Thanks everyone. This 62 Lark that is now in California ... was it a 6 hardtop with OD, off-white color? Because that would be neat.

Either way I will contact the two names above.

Comment

Yes it was/is. I remember now you had posted pictures in the picture section. The official color name is Desert Tan. Sweet little car that had suffered after I sold it. Glad to see it is still in loving hands.

Bob Miles
          Tucson, AZ

Comment

Great dealer information website. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X