16th Annual All Studebaker Picnic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
    Most of our events are Sacramento or north there of....join us....it's only $20 a year.
    Hi Lou! I actually tried, but there are no membership application/instructions on the website, and I emailed the secretary 2 or 3 times and never got a reply.
    Dean Seavers
    Sacramento, CA

Comment

Dean, We need to update the web page to add a membership application. Our Secretary has been distracted by some family health issues. In the mean time you can contact our new membership chairperson Johanna Smith at karelstaplesdc@yahoo.com. That email address is monitored by a couple of our officers and one or more of them will get back to you. We would love to have you join us.

Pat
      Pat Dilling
      Olivehurst, CA
      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63669[/ATTACH]Good turn out today......any thoughts on how to improve this event?
        Maybe if you moved it towards the center of the continent, more people could attend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
          Dean, We need to update the web page to add a membership application. Our Secretary has been distracted by some family health issues. In the mean time you can contact our new membership chairperson Johanna Smith at karelstaplesdc@yahoo.com. That email address is monitored by a couple of our officers and one or more of them will get back to you. We would love to have you join us.

Pat
          Will do. Thanks Pat!
          Dean Seavers
          Sacramento, CA

Comment

Originally posted by Champ51 View Post
            Maybe if you moved it towards the center of the continent, more people could attend.
            Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
            K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
            Ron Smith
            Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63669[/ATTACH]Good turn out today....26 Studebakers. Thanks everybody who showed up...great to have had you! I'm thinking of moving this event to Sunday next year...any thoughts on how to improve this event?

I thought it was wonderful last year! No doubt it was just as nice this year. What's to improve (other than Wilbur's behaviour)?
              Ron Smith

Comment

I'm just waiting for the "big one"....when the rest of the country slips off into the Atlantic....and all that is left is California....then Stockton will be in the center of the continent...take that!
                Originally posted by Champ51 View Post
                - - - Updated - - -

I noticed that you didn't arrive....next year?
                Originally posted by studeclunker View Post

I thought it was wonderful last year! No doubt it was just as nice this year. What's to improve (other than Wilbur's behaviour)?
                Lou Van Anne
                62 Champ
                64 R2 GT Hawk
                79 Avanti II

Comment

Dean, Thanks to your input the membership application is now on the Karel Staple Web page. Go to Hawktalks.com and click on the "Join the Club" link.

Look forward to seeing you at upcoming events

Pat
                  Pat Dilling
                  Olivehurst, CA
                  Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Dilling View Post
                    Dean, Thanks to your input the membership application is now on the Karel Staple Web page. Go to Hawktalks.com and click on the "Join the Club" link.

Look forward to seeing you at upcoming events

Pat
                    Awesome! After payday I'll get the check and the application sent in. Thanks!
                    Dean Seavers
                    Sacramento, CA

Comment

After rethinking this trip I decided to fly maybe drive another time. Made reservations 5/2-5/7 fly to Chicago rent car have fun.

Comment

I wonder what a caravan of zero looks like? If you see us going thru your town....take a picture for me.
                        Lou Van Anne
                        62 Champ
                        64 R2 GT Hawk
                        79 Avanti II

Comment

Definitely next year Lou! I've been following a thread about another six that is having trouble with starting, tried what was suggested, and he fired up on the second turn. Old Turd. Maybe the brushes on the starter need replacing. So for the moment I go around with a can of starter fluid in the box.
                          Ron Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X