Used Studebaker Radiator Value [ Picture Added]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Studebaker Radiator Value [ Picture Added]

I have a bunch of Studebaker radiators in the barn. Is there a value for them or just take them to the scrape yard. I think I have about 6. I know there is a 49 C-Cab and a 48 and some 56 Commanders and some Larks. If any body is interested I can bring them to South Bend.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2

Studebaker Diners Club

They have core value even if they are unusable as they are. Don't scrap them.

[img=left]http://www.alink.com/personal/tbredehoft/Avatar1.jpg[/img=left]
    Tom Bredehoft
    '53 Commander Coupe (since 1959)
    '55 President (6H Y6) State Sedan
    ....On the road, again....
    '05 Legacy Ltd Wagon
    All Indiana built cars

Comment

I was offered $25 a piece for the radiators today. But they didn't want the 49 truck radiator. Anybody want them for that? I would rather sell them to a Studebaker guy.

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

Carl, are you willing to box them and ship via Greyhound? If so, I'd be interested in the Commanders.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

The only problem is I am 30 miles from the nearest Grey Hound.

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

any for 63 lark?

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

http://datinmanspeaks.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aren't the Commander radiators the same as the Larks??? I'm not sure.

sals54
              sals54

Comment

2 of the radiators came out of these 2 cars. I think the Lark is a 61 I can't remember. It's been about 10 years. The Lark got a aluminum radiator 383 Dodge 883 4 speed with a Ford 9 inch 325 gears.

Studebaker Diners Club

Comment

A Lark radiator will fit in a '56 Commander. However, they aren't the same. The top of the '56 radiator is arched, whereas the Lark's is flat.

That's why I'm interested in the '56 radiators. I have a Lark radiator in Bess.

Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?
                  Ron Smith
                  Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

You should cut that stump thats growing through the engine compartment before it gets too big to move the car....he he he.

sals54
                    sals54

Comment

I have a 53 studebaker truck. Is it still available? Do you have a picture and dimensions?

Thanks
                      Phil

Comment

If any of you norcal guys are in need of a 50-ish truck radiator and core support, I think my brother still has one in his shed and I'm sure it'd be pretty cheap.
                        Travis..

Comment

Radiators

The going price in the Seattle area at the recycler is $1.65/lb. Folks don't step forward to buy this stuff when it is offered for sale then ask why you scrapped it. We have a lot of Champion heads, manifolds, distributors, carbs, fuel pumps, transmissions, etc. that have been advertised for sale cheap, and nobody seems interested. Sorry to say, but a lot of it will go to the scrap yard. The heavy stuff is too difficult and expensive to ship.

Comment

If anyone has need of a 56 gh radiator I have one I was preparing to put on ebay. It looks pretty good. I am preparing to pressure test to make sure it is solid.
                            Terry

Comment

True statement right there. I just scrapped out an early '60s dodge short bed due to lack of space and lack of interest. I'm sure everyone that's into those trucks will belly ache if they hear it, but nobody stepped up to the plate.
                              Travis..

Originally posted by Don Kelstrom View Post
                              The going price in the Seattle area at the recycler is $1.65/lb. Folks don't step forward to buy this stuff when it is offered for sale then ask why you scrapped it. We have a lot of Champion heads, manifolds, distributors, carbs, fuel pumps, transmissions, etc. that have been advertised for sale cheap, and nobody seems interested. Sorry to say, but a lot of it will go to the scrap yard. The heavy stuff is too difficult and expensive to ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X