Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More stats on Registrations for the upcoming May International Meet in South Bend

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More stats on Registrations for the upcoming May International Meet in South Bend

Unless you haven't been watching what's going on in South Bend for the International Meet May 3-6, 2017, here are a few more stats:

These stats are as of today, February 8, 2017:

Individual, unique, registrations thus far: 448 (not persons...that is below)

Attendees: 860

Concours and Display vehicles: 215 (and, many more to come!)

All You Can Eat Buffet at Palais Royale Ballroom (Pre-Purchase) (Thur, May 4): 362

** A note of caution - the location of the "All You Can Eat Buffet", Palais Royale, is limited by the City of South Bend to a capacity of 500 Persons. Whenwe reach the limit of 475 people we have set for the Buffet, we are not permitted to let anyone else in! Compare the count aboveto the stated limit. If we reach 475 persons in registration for the Buffet, we will have to let those persons in to fill the room before we are permitted to let anyone else enter.

Tour Building 84 (Fri, May 5): 235

Proving Grounds Test Track 159 (Sat, May 6), and you must be driving a Studebaker to drive on the Proving Grounds Test Track

Still not decided? Reserve Today!!!
    Last edited by studeguy54; 02-08-2017, 04:26 PM.

I have already registered and decided not to attend the all you can eat buffet. My question now is what about the meeting after buffet? Will those not attending the buffet not be allowed to attend the activities following the dinner?
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
      I have already registered and decided not to attend the all you can eat buffet. My question now is what about the meeting after buffet? Will those not attending the buffet not be allowed to attend the activities following the dinner?
      Joe,

The quick answer for you right now is to call Cornerstone Registration and change your registration to DELETE the Buffet from your registration and have a credit issued. A credit can be handled easier right now, than during the meet. I expect there will ultimately be a buyer who will want your ticket to the Buffet. Tickets AT THE MEET cannot be sold back.

The Studebaker Band performance, the General Membership Meeting, and the Studebaker Auction are all open to the membership. We have to honor those who purchase tickets for the All-You-Can-Eat buffet first, but it is not our intent to "cap" attendance in the room UNLESS SO DIRECTED BY CITY OF SOUTH BEND.

Comment

Originally posted by studeguy54 View Post
        Joe,

The quick answer for you right now is to call Cornerstone Registration and change your registration to DELETE the Buffet from your registration and have a credit issued. A credit can be handled easier right now, than during the meet. I expect there will ultimately be a buyer who will want your ticket to the Buffet. Tickets AT THE MEET cannot be sold back.

The Studebaker Band performance, the General Membership Meeting, and the Studebaker Auction are all open to the membership. We have to honor those who purchase tickets for the All-You-Can-Eat buffet first, but it is not our intent to "cap" attendance in the room UNLESS SO DIRECTED BY CITY OF SOUTH BEND.
        I did not register for the banquet (buffet) just wanted to know about getting into the Membership Meeting and other after dinner activities. Thanks for the information.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
        X