New Guy from Trenton, Ohio with a 1964 Daytona Wagonaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Trenton, Ohio with a 1964 Daytona Wagonaire

Sold my 63 Wagonaire 1-1/2 years ago, and been kicking my own butt everyday, so when I saw this one in 2009, and found it for sale in November, I bought it, prior owner was going to FLA for the winter, so he just got home, and I got to bring it home!! 259 V8, PS, Auto and discs.....92XXX miles...been driving the wheels off of her, and it is suppose to have some history with the wagon as well....

Wow ; " MR ED " use to own that car . . Nice original looking car . .

Comment

WOW! I can hardly wait (literally) for our historians to get on this.

My dad ordered a 64 Wagonaire, but it got lost and we ended up with a Daytona. Boy, do I have a soft spot for 64 Wagonaires.

Comment

A horse is a horse of course of course .

Comment

Nice car! I suggest you adourn the car with a personalized license plate 'WILBUR'.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Way cool! That's a gorgeous car, and even better with the history on it! Congratulations and welcome to the Forum!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

it's a fun driver, in great shape.....

Comment

Great looking car and obviously a man with great taste, having noticed your id- - Studebaker and Falcon wagons - -great ! Congratulations on the Wagonaire .

Comment

Nice car; great provenance. Congratulations!

Is this the car that was for sale in Cincinnati off and on for the past couple years? BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I can only assume, I saw it last at the Pumpkin Run in 2009, Glenn owned it 9 years and drove it under 1000 miles....I have put 500 miles the last two weeks......

Comment

Nice car, and definitely cool provenance! That would make me want to watch every "Mr. Ed" episode in late '63/early '64 to look for that car!
                      Bill Pressler
                      Kent, OH
                      (formerly Greenville, PA)
                      Currently owned: 1966 Cruiser, Timberline Turquoise, 26K miles
                      Formerly owned: 1963 Lark Daytona Skytop R1, Ermine White
                      1964 Daytona Hardtop, Strato Blue
                      1966 Daytona Sports Sedan, Niagara Blue Mist
                      All are in Australia now

Comment

went to my 1st show Sunday, the Studebaker won a top 25!

Comment

Lordy, that's gorgeous! Congratulations on your win, and for helping spread the word!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Amazing how modern that old orphan looks in 2012, ain't it.

Comment

Can you post a picture with the third hidaway seat in the up position. I have never seen one and and always wondered how they looked. Beautiful car, BTW Thanks

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X