This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fargoguy View Post
    For someone who will assert their position beyond a point where anyone else would have reasonably stopped, I find it amusing that you would use the word ridicule- I have seen you do it to other members of this forum on many occasions. We are all aware of how strongly you hold your opinions, your strong assertions of them is, in fact, what causes such strong reaction to your comments. You are right, this is America, so how about we treat each other with respect and decency, and learn moderation in our dealings with others on this forum, instead of the manner in which you choose to address others. Whether it be aftermarket manifolds or DG transmissions, why not let it go?
    Very well written Evan, I'd say that you put some thought into this post.

Now, I'm going to ask you to do me a favor....Please point out EVEN ONE of my posts on this entire thread where I treated someone with disrespect....If you're determined to criticize me, how about showing me an example of what upsets you.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
      Very well written Evan, I'd say that you put some thought into this post.

Now, I'm going to ask you to do me a favor....Please point out EVEN ONE of my posts on this entire thread where I treated someone with disrespect....If you're determined to criticize me, how about showing me an example of what upsets you.
      Well, after the normal PM from you I receive after posting on one of your threads:
      Evan,...Please respond to my last post (#91) on the "Fun Avanti" thread.....NOT by sending me back a PM, but on the public forum.....OK?

Here is my response:

You are always one who picks his words carefully- you are very good at Baiting others to anger in the threads you inflame. In post 88 of this thread, your final statement to Jeff Rice is definitely condescending- talking down your nose and "chiding him". This is an example of inflammatory behavior. There has been more of this in the history of the forum, but thankfully our moderators have done an excellent job of deleting these posts ( often much to your chagrin). Your participation in this forum provides lots of excellent data, as you are a knowledgeable poster, but the manner in which you assert your position ( and often insist on its acceptance) frustrates many of us. I believe that's why the moderators have taken disciplinary action in the past, I just wish they didn't have to and you could moderate your behavior on your own. I hope that satisfies your request. I look forward to the PM I'm sure you will respond with.
      Evan Davis
      Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Originally posted by fargoguy View Post
        Well, after the normal PM from you I receive after posting on one of your threads:
        Evan,...Please respond to my last post (#91) on the "Fun Avanti" thread.....NOT by sending me back a PM, but on the public forum.....OK?

Here is my response:

You are always one who picks his words carefully- you are very good at Baiting others to anger in the threads you inflame. In post 88 of this thread, your final statement to Jeff Rice is definitely condescending- talking down your nose and "chiding him". This is an example of inflammatory behavior. There has been more of this in the history of the forum, but thankfully our moderators have done an excellent job of deleting these posts ( often much to your chagrin). Your participation in this forum provides lots of excellent data, as you are a knowledgeable poster, but the manner in which you assert your position ( and often insist on its acceptance) frustrates many of us. I believe that's why the moderators have taken disciplinary action in the past, I just wish they didn't have to and you could moderate your behavior on your own. I hope that satisfies your request. I look forward to the PM I'm sure you will respond with.
        So folks, there you have it ...Evan feels My post (#88) sent to Jeff Rice was condescending and inflammatory behavior. I don't see that, however, I could be wrong....I'd like to hear other comments/opinions about my post #88 which upset Evan............. And thanks for stating your opinion Evan!

Comment

The 'Doctor's car' is very special to me.....but this '63 'fun' Avanti is really my favorite Stude!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            So folks, there you have it ...Evan feels My post (#88) sent to Jeff Rice was condescending and inflammatory behavior. I don't see that, however, I could be wrong....I'd like to hear other comments/opinions about my post #88 which upset Evan............. And thanks for stating your opinion Evan!

Looks to me like an even-up pissing contest between you two.

Comment

Originally posted by jnormanh View Post
              Looks to me like an even-up pissing contest between you two.
              Even-up?....well maybe!...... However, at this point I feel that if somebody has an ax to grind over what someone else posted, the least they could do is 'nail down' the specific statement that's bothering them.

Evan did that, calling my post #88 on this thread inflammatory and condescending....Frankly, I think Evan is wrong.

Comment

This thread is no longer of any value.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X