Getting there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting there

Been making some progress. It's runs, drives and stops perfect. Most importantly though the battery hold down is in place
    Attached Files

Lookin good! Bet you took it for a spin around the block, I know I would.
    Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Great looking work in progress! For sure a lap or two around the block is a must.
      Thanks for posting.
      nick

Comment

If you've got your battery secured, what else do you need?
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 1954khardtop View Post
          Lookin good! Bet you took it for a spin around the block, I know I would.
          Originally posted by ndynis View Post
          Great looking work in progress! For sure a lap or two around the block is a must.
          Thanks for posting.
          nick
          Heck yeah there's at least one door on it. We did take it for a spin around the block, probably about 3/4 mile. It's headed back to the body shop this week to get the doors, fenders, and trunk lid done. The hood will have to wait until more cash flows in.

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
            If you've got your battery secured, what else do you need?
            Funny thing is the fender is only hung on just to have a safe place to mount the battery while it gets moved around. All new wiring and restored dash, the last thing I need is an electrical fire.

Comment

It's been awhile since I posted an update but there hasn't been too much more progress. The body shop got backed up so there was a delay getting the car there. It's been there through the winter so hopefully I'll see it home again soon. Dropped a bunch of chrome off at the chrome shop yesterday so there goes the budget for some time.

Comment

Always nice to see another one of our favorite marque get so loved! I'll certainly be thinking of you when I'm cruising around in Daisy-Mae!
                Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Working...
                X