springfield pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    Some great shots, gang. I take it there weren't many Larks, or was it that none of the picture takers have much interest in them?
    I had a couple of pics of a nice paint job on a Lark, but lost it during the editing process. :-(

Too bad, it was nice looking, and it took me several shots to finally find the right angle for the light to play off of the paint.

New camera, new learning curve.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
      I had a couple of pics of a nice paint job on a Lark, but lost it during the editing process. :-(

Too bad, it was nice looking, and it took me several shots to finally find the right angle for the light to play off of the paint.

New camera, new learning curve.
      Have you tried hooking the cord from you camera to the "puter" Dave and opening the folder on the camera where it stores pics versus using the software that transports the pictures over. Those pics may still be in memory, or if you have one of those SD card slot "thing-er-my-jigs" that plugs into the USB portal, then maybe they are still on the SD card.

As I witnessed during our trip together you do seem to be a bit "technology" challenged ..... I bet one of your grandchildren might be able to figure it out.
      sigpic
      John
      63R-2386
      Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Some great shots, gang. I take it there weren't many Larks, or was it that none of the picture takers have much interest in them?
        Do these count Bob ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lark2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1668449Click image for larger version

Name:	lark3.jpg
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1668450Click image for larger version

Name:	lark1.jpg
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	1668451
        sigpic
        John
        63R-2386
        Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
          As I witnessed during our trip together you do seem to be a bit "technology" challenged ..... I bet one of your grandchildren might be able to figure it out.
          So, so true. I'll ask one of 'em. <G>
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Fear not o' lover of the Lark......I just need to get them loaded up on photobucket. Some very drool worthy.
            61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by okc63avanti View Post
              Do these count Bob ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9819[/ATTACH]
              As a Lark owner I think this is FUNNY !!! LOL
              Tom
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X