331 hemi with 727 totqueflite for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: 331 hemi with 727 totqueflite for sale

yes the title is correct, for reasons unknown I have decided not to continue with this project
    So I have a built and running on a test stand, a early hemi with a stock rebuilt 727 torque flight for $4500.00
    Mark Riesch
    New Bern, NC

That early Hemi probably has its upper bellhousing cast integral with the block. (like Packard & Olds V8's of the period)...How is a later aluminum 727 with a one piece bellhousing & case fitted to that 331?

Comment

It's a '56 poly block bored .060 with 354 heads,392 valves,stock crank and rods ground .010 Isky mild cam,stock intake,Chevy BB water pump,alum timing cover. trans adapter by a guy up northeast who I can't recall his name right now. there is about three sources of trans. adapters for early hemi engines
      Mark Riesch
      New Bern, NC

Comment

Can you send me some pix? That sounds fun. Stock intake, as in, 4 bbl? or 2 bbl? And what carb is on it? Check your PM for my email address.
        sals54

Comment

Originally posted by TXmark View Post
          It's a '56 poly block bored .060 with 354 heads,392 valves,stock crank and rods ground .010 Isky mild cam,stock intake,Chevy BB water pump,alum timing cover. trans adapter by a guy up northeast who I can't recall his name right now. there is about three sources of trans. adapters for early hemi engines
          Thanks!, I understand now, the '56 block didn't have the extended bell...But I never realized early Hemi heads would fit onto a 'poly' engine block...is that what you're saying?

Comment

Yep.

Any aluminum parts there?
            Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Originally posted by TXmark View Post
              You might have better luck selling your wares at this web site:
              A-Body MOPAR club and forums for the Plymouth Barracuda, Plymouth Valiant, Dodge Dart, Duster and other A-Body Mopar automobiles and Mopar muscle cars, and Classic Mopar parts.

, they are crazy about Hemis!!

Or I could do it for you since I am a member???

treblig

Comment

Working...
              X