• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission / Overdrive: what is a used power shift trans. worth

what is a used power shift trans. worth
    Mark Riesch
    New Bern, NC

Is all of the linkage and shifter with it?

Comment

And what is known/guaranteed about it? Converter and floor shifter included? A unit with a clean pan from a running car is worth more. An unknown core, not so much.

jack vines
      PackardV8

Comment

well to answer all your question to date it's in a car that has not ran in a while, floor shifter and linkage complete
        and It comes with the rest of the car a '64GT, It's been on ebay for a while. I also has power steering which would be nice upgrade to my car the car is rough. I would go pick it up it's near charlotte NC.
        Last edited by TXmark; 03-18-2017, 12:10 PM. Reason: add info
        Mark Riesch
        New Bern, NC

Comment

Prpbably around $250, figuring needed overhaul. It never fails that the guy that needs it is on the other side of the country, and heavy parts like this are expensive to ship.

The floor shifter and other install parts may be worth as much as the tranny itself!

Comment

It comes with the rest of the car
            Parting out Studes, photographing, advertising, shipping and dealing with CASOs, is not easy money :>}

jack vines
            PackardV8

Comment

Yes I know, I'm also into Triumph cars I have parted out a few of them, your lucky to get your money back but once in a while you do okay
              Mark Riesch
              New Bern, NC

Comment

I have spent a lot of money foolishly on cars and parts cars, projects, ect. but it pales in comparison what women have cost me
                Mark Riesch
                New Bern, NC

Comment

Yep Mark, sounds like you should stick with the cars! Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X