Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current registration information on the International Meet in South Bend this year

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current registration information on the International Meet in South Bend this year

This is updated information on registrations for the 2017 International Meet in South Bend and is current as of 4:00 Friday afternoon March 18:

"But should I stay, or should I go"
    as the familiar ad for a hotel goes. You're going, so get registered if haven't already done it. Here is the latest update on Registrations:

Individual, unique, registrations thus far: 593 (not persons...that is below)

Attendees: 1,122

Concours and Display vehicles: 279

All You Can Eat Buffet at Palais Royale Ballroom (Pre-Purchase) (Thur, May 4): 475 (This now "Sold-out")

** The location of the "All You Can Eat Buffet", Palais Royale, is limited by the City of South Bend to a capacity of 500 Persons. We have reached the limit of 475 people we have set for the Buffet, and are not permitted to let anyone else in for the buffet! We are now "Sold-out". Because we have reached the 475 person limit in registration for the Buffet, we will have to let those persons in to fill the room before we are permitted to let anyone else enter.

Tour Building 84 (Fri, May 5): 314

Proving Grounds Test Track 199 (Sat, May 6), please note: you must be driving a Studebaker to drive on the Proving Grounds Test Track

We now have little more than 1 1/2 months for you to make your reservation., Do it now!

Unless you are psychic, you might want to edit your post to March 17 (rather than "March 18").
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I booked a room (not host hotel) and plan on coming in town Fri. and going to concours Sat. and leaving. Do I need to preregister or register? Not to sound like a CASO, but is it just an entry fee or is there something else?

Comment

Working...
      X