Thread: Taking orders for parts NLA and hard to find items Post your want/needs

Taking orders for parts NLA and hard to find items Post your want/needs

Considering a trip to South Bend, but I cant go unless, I have a few confirmed orders for parts. I HAVE Quite a few rare, and NLA part numbers , including frames, transmissions, new and rebuilt, NOS part numbers from old dealer stocks. Please list/post what you need and if i get enough requests, I may go to South Bend. If I get enough confirmed orders, You will see some stuff you have never seen . Post your request right here. I need to pre - sale a few things, before I even gas- up the truck. I take pay pal and have other safe modes of money transfer to protect any sales. I can haul a large truck and trailer, 4500 pounds...... of parts.

Golden Hawk Member
    '55 truck headlight rims? 55 and 56 are similar but 55 has the parking light lens. Could use some nicer front fenders and doors for a C Cab half ton too.

Hey, you said you had hard to find parts.

Commander Member
    I'm looking for a rubber floor mat for a 2r15. Part # 652648x1

Door Vent windows for a 58 Silver Hawk????

Golden Hawk Member
    It's been a few weeks. I don't think he's too serious about selling parts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by (S) View Post
    Considering a trip to South Bend, but I cant go unless, I have a few confirmed orders for parts. I HAVE Quite a few rare, and NLA part numbers , including frames, transmissions, new and rebuilt, NOS part numbers from old dealer stocks. Please list/post what you need and if i get enough requests, I may go to South Bend. If I get enough confirmed orders, You will see some stuff you have never seen . Post your request right here. I need to pre - sale a few things, before I even gas- up the truck. I take pay pal and have other safe modes of money transfer to protect any sales. I can haul a large truck and trailer, 4500 pounds...... of parts.
    I'd be interested in purchasing a 'long tail' T-85 tranny for a '58 Golden, also a dual quad manifold to fit a '55-'56 Packard V8, and while your searching, if you have a pair of R3 cylinder heads collecting dust I may have an interest in those also!....Thanks!

Do you have any glass for a 4 door 1959 lark?