• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pm sent Lew

Comment

Received them today Lew. Nice, thanks. Bob

Comment

Mine arrived today also, very nice, thanks for the opportunity.
        Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
        50 Champion 2 door*
        53 Commander K Auto*
        53 Commander K overdrive*
        55 President Speedster
        62 GT 4Speed*
        63 Avanti R1*
        64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Hey Iam new to this how do I p m ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron McGuire View Post
            Hey Iam new to this how do I p m ?
            click, or right-click on my Lschuc username in blue at the left of this reply, and select private message from the drop down box, or the send email option.
            Lew Schucart
            Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

I received my two Avanti 50th Anniversary mugs in the mail today. (Nice job of packing them up Lew).....Now, I'm not too big into glassware and such....but these mugs are truly BEAUTIFUL!

Glad I purchased two...one to use, the other for 'the china cabinet'!....SN-60

(And, once again, it was nice to see folks 'pull together' for this one!)

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                I received my two Avanti 50th Anniversary mugs in the mail today. (Nice job of packing them up Lew).....Now, I'm not too big into glassware and such....but these mugs are truly BEAUTIFUL!

Glad I purchased two...one to use, the other for 'the china cabinet'!....SN-60

(And, once again, it was nice to see folks 'pull together' for this one!)

Thanks again SN60... and everyone else who helped with their orders. Sending out 3 more in tomorrow's mail... still about a baker's dozen left if anyone want one or more
                Lew Schucart
                Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

Lew, my mugs arrived yesterday too; actually all 4 of them. The packing was great. Once I opened the package my wife came over to look, "wow, they are nice" was an unexpected remark from her.
                  I too am very appreciative for your efforts to order and have little surprise from the members who quickly placed their orders in too. An order to be sent to Paris, Ontario and another to Christchurch New Zealand speaks well of us all.
                  Thanks again
                  Mark

Comment

I got my 50th-anniversary mug today as well - great packaging from Lew and a big thank you from me.

Comment

Somehow, my morning coffee tastes better now that I'm drinking it out of my new Avanti mug!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                        Somehow, my morning coffee tastes better now that I'm drinking it out of my new Avanti mug!!
                        With your new Avanti coffee mug filled with your favorite java, you can linger a little longer at the breakfast table!
                        Lew Schucart
                        Editor, Avanti Magazine

Comment

2 arrived yesterday. Thanks for making this happen Lew

Comment

Put me down for one.

Comment

Got mine on Saturday. It's great! Thanks for the opportunity Lew!

Comment

Working...
                              X