Thread: shuttle buses

Speedster Member

shuttle buses

hello all , could anyone let me know if the shuttle buses are running out to the fairgrounds this meet , thanks from roger
    R.A.Jennings

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by studevic View Post
    hello all , could anyone let me know if the shuttle buses are running out to the fairgrounds this meet , thanks from roger
    Roger,

No shuttle buses will be running to the St Joseph County Fairgrounds this meet, due to the cost of having them on constant stand-by duty during the meet. It is not cost-effective for the meet planners, and another thing that would have to be tracking.

ALSO no way to get the women to their luncheon at Tippecanoe Place. It is less than a mile, but many cannot walk that far and with events at the host hotel AND the fairgrounds someone will have to miss something to get to those places. Several women are protesting and skipping that event due to the lack of transport.

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaf Mute View Post
    ALSO no way to get the women to their luncheon at Tippecanoe Place. It is less than a mile, but many cannot walk that far and with events at the host hotel AND the fairgrounds someone will have to miss something to get to those places. Several women are protesting and skipping that event due to the lack of transport.
    The event originally scheduled for Tippecanoe Place will be using the same person, and the same program, but, for the convenience of our members who DO have trouble walking, it will now be held at the DoubleTree Hotel

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by studeguy54 View Post
    The event originally scheduled for Tippecanoe Place will be using the same person, and the same program, but, for the convenience of our members who DO have trouble walking, it will now be held at the DoubleTree Hotel
    I was incorrect in my post from a day or so ago. The program at Tippecanoe Place has not been moved at this time.