Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wreaths Across America video by Shell

Touching.

If you watch this and don't get choked up a bit, you'd better have someone transport you to the local coroner; you're dead. BP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiezr8lnVCg&t=16s
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Indeed... Many only realize the value of those who served when their freedom is threatened...

Comment

BP: Thanks for posting! A great effort in the memory of our veterans.
      "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Thanks for sharing Bob! That IS AWESOME!! I am passing this on to the rest of the board members of Indy Honor Flight!

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Thank you for sharing, Bob. A well spent ~6 minutes. Being a veteran, I am glad to see people who honor those who gave all. My service was cold war era and Vietnam era but I was not in country although many of my friends were. Some never made it back. I was a tech on B-52 bomb/nav systems and most were based state side.

Comment

'Glad to hear and see that everyone is enjoying it. It is particularly well done, isn't it? I mean, selectively trimming 27 acres of forest per day for all those wreaths; wow, what a project...and so worthwhile. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks Bob,
              I've sent it across Canada as well for Canadians to enjoy and appreciate as well. Canada always stands with our American friends in any conflict.
              Bill

Comment

All, I have since found out that (at least here in Indianapolis) There IS a group that does go to Crown Hill memorial Park, and lays the wreaths there. I have made arrangements to join them this year!
                Our next honor Flight is April 1, 2017! A whole new year to start again!!

Jim
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

Very nice of Royal Dutch Shell Group to recognize and honor the Americans.

Now what can Exxon do in return for Holland as nice as this?

Craig

Comment

Working...
                  X