AACA nod to Studebaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AACA nod to Studebaker?

Received this pamphlet in the mail today. Can't beat the exposure.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	AACA Stude.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1753436

Beautiful photo!

Comment

Just a heads up there is almost a civil war going on between the AACA and the AACA museum, That's right they are two different groups , The picture shown is from the Museum group , I hope they can get back together or at least play nice Ed

Comment

Ed, if you remember about 20 years ago another major car club had the exact same civil war and when the dust settled, their museum started on a path that has led to being only one of three in the country the is fully certified and also is a Smithsonian affiliate and thriving. Seems we may be able to visit it in May. IMHO the AACA should learn from history and leave the museum alone as it is in good hands.
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I hear what you are saying but for the museum to "Give the AACA" 5 acres of land then expect $300,000 dollars a year for a donation seems a little out of line , Ed

Comment

At our last chapter meeting one of our members mentioned this. He seemed to think that this could not be good for either the AACA Museum or the AACA itself.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
            X