This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Register for the meet!!

Don't forget to register for the International Meet in South Bend before January31 to take advantage of the $10 DISCOUNT early registration!

Registration, now, is $35. Beginning February 1, 2017, it's $45. It's a great way to save money on your registration for the meet. Watch the Forum for more information upcoming!

Go to http://www.sdcmeet.com for more information on the meet.

Hi, Denny;

What's to be done about SDC Life Members using this on-line form? My Life Membership number is 42. Mark Wheeler verified that my info is up to date, per Tom Curtis' admonition in the January Turning Wheels.

I would like to register on line so I can use my credit card and get points toward free gas and save a stamp, but when I try to do so, the on-line form won't let me proceed because it says 42L or 42Life are not valid SDC Club Membership numbers.

?????????????

Thanks. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      Hi, Denny;

What's to be done about SDC Life Members using this on-line form? My Life Membership number is 42. Mark Wheeler verified that my info is up to date, per Tom Curtis' admonition in the January Turning Wheels.

I would like to register on line so I can use my credit card and get points toward free gas and save a stamp, but when I try to do so, the on-line form won't let me proceed because it says 42L or 42Life are not valid SDC Club Membership numbers.

?????????????

Thanks. BP
      Bob P. - I am probably not the correct prson to answer this, but I can tell you my experience. I am Life Memeber no. 59. I have found that for SDC online forms, that if I use all of the leading 0s (zeros) it will work - my ex.: 000059L.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Excellent, Gary; thanks. That worked perfectly.

When I got my January 2017 Turning Wheels in today's mail, I just copied my Life Member number (000042L) from the mailing label and was able to register immediately.

Thanks again. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Gary,

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Unless you are a meet attendee from a foreign land, the "leading zeroes" is the answer to the question.

Thanks for registering!

Denny

Comment

Working...
          X