Thread: What's Happening Is In Turning Wheels and also the SDC Website

Speedster Member

What's Happening Is In Turning Wheels and also the SDC Website

Good morning everyone,
    Just a note to tell all of you that Studebaker and related events are listed in Turning Wheels under What's Happening and also on the SDC website. I have tried to the best of my ability to list every event in both places. For those which I receive too late to post in Turning Wheels, I do post them on the SDC site.
    Check here and there are four ways that events are listed, Local Chapter Events, Zone Meets, International Zone Meets and the SDC International Meets.
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp

1961 Flamingo Hawk

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
    studenews@outlook.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ View Post
    Good morning everyone,
    Just a note to tell all of you that Studebaker and related events are listed in Turning Wheels under What's Happening and also on the SDC website. I have tried to the best of my ability to list every event in both places. For those which I receive too late to post in Turning Wheels, I do post them on the SDC site.
    Check here and there are four ways that events are listed, Local Chapter Events, Zone Meets, International Zone Meets and the SDC International Meets.
    http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp
    Very good information and the 'new way' it is all presented is much easier (for me) to find events!!!

Thank you for doing all you do …for an Informed Member …is a Loyal Member!!!

Good work.

55 President Deluxe
    64 Commander
    66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Susan

Thank you for all of the changes you have brought to the "What's Happening" column in Turning Wheels.
    See you in the future as I write about our past

Speedster Member
    Hello,
    Thank you very much for the compliment. I wanted the SDC site and the Turning Wheels column to match as much as I could make it and it now does. I am still working on contacting chapters in order to get their information. While at Avantifest in Jacksonville, two people told me that they had guests attend their events because of seeing it in Turning Wheels.

1961 Flamingo Hawk

studenews@outlook.com

Speedster Member
    Hi Jim,
    Thanks so much. It took a while to get both the way that I wanted them to appear, but I do enjoy doing it also.

1961 Flamingo Hawk

studenews@outlook.com

Speedster Member
    Susan, here is some info for your column, the 2018 national will be held in Tacoma Washington from August 29 th thru Sept 1. More information will follow. this has been my dream for over three years. thank you for your support and informative column. Lou Cote SDC member and AOAI President Club Avanti NORTHWEST