Name:	IMG_1712.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1751843Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1711.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	1751844
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

I like very much, simply nice as is "and certainly has full potential". those front floors look like You could eat from them , have more pics to show condition of sheet metal condition.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Sheet metal is in great condition. Not a hole in the body panels anywhere. I also have two brand new doors that have never been on a car. It will take me a while, but this one will be back on the road looking beautiful.
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

Comment

What a beauty! Have you been able to find the chrome louvers yet?

Comment

Nope, they will be the hardest piece. I have time, so I will keep an eye out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by nckid4u View Post
            Nope, they will be the hardest piece. I have time, so I will keep an eye out for them.
            I own two '61 Lark hardtops. I do have a set of eight used roof "louvers" - same left or right - that I really don't think I need to keep as spares. They show some pitting, but all are intact and include the original mounting nuts. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
              I own two '61 Lark hardtops. I do have a set of eight used roof "louvers" - same left or right - that I really don't think I need to keep as spares. They show some pitting, but all are intact and include the original mounting nuts. PM me if interested.
              Cool PM sent.

Comment

Mocked up my disc brake conversion this weekend. Ran all new lines to the four corners, new wheel cylinders in rear and discs up front. Going to blow it all back apart and finish painting the frame and engine bay before putting it all back together. At least I have it all sorted out as far as the bending, flaring, etc. Need to remake one line due to fabricator error, but all went well. One step closer to being a driver... You can tell by the oil stain on the concrete how long the car has been sitting there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3260.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1729059Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3259 (1).JPG
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	1729060Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3261.JPG
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	1729061Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3257.JPG
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1729062

Comment

crap, i would be all over this in about 1 year from now. Im gathering parts for my next project
                  Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

I replaced my regulator with a identical looking unit on ebay. It works great.

Comment

Working...
                    X