Thread: 1961 Lark 2 Door Hardtop

Commander Member
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

President Member
    I like very much, simply nice as is "and certainly has full potential". those front floors look like You could eat from them , have more pics to show condition of sheet metal condition.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Commander Member
    Sheet metal is in great condition. Not a hole in the body panels anywhere. I also have two brand new doors that have never been on a car. It will take me a while, but this one will be back on the road looking beautiful.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -B Franklin

President Member
    What a beauty! Have you been able to find the chrome louvers yet?

Commander Member
    Nope, they will be the hardest piece. I have time, so I will keep an eye out for them.

President Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nckid4u View Post
    Nope, they will be the hardest piece. I have time, so I will keep an eye out for them.
    I own two '61 Lark hardtops. I do have a set of eight used roof "louvers" - same left or right - that I really don't think I need to keep as spares. They show some pitting, but all are intact and include the original mounting nuts. PM me if interested.

Commander Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
    I own two '61 Lark hardtops. I do have a set of eight used roof "louvers" - same left or right - that I really don't think I need to keep as spares. They show some pitting, but all are intact and include the original mounting nuts. PM me if interested.
    Cool PM sent.