'64 Lark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Lark

I am interested in selling my 1964 Lark - 4 dr, under 100,000 miles. I am out of parking space in Orange County, CA. I didn't feel the need to put a national ad in the magazine so I thought I'd post a message here. Hope that's ok. Runs well, look great, new tires, brakes, etc. Engine and body all good.
    Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks.
    JK
    Attached Files

Hi Jean or Joel, and welcome, your Ad is fine here.
    This is a 1963 Lark and looks like it MAY be Rose Mist Metallic, Often Titles are wrong.

But is it a 4 Door Sedan: (Standard, Regal or Custom), or Cruiser 4 Door?
    Without a Side view I can't tell.

Is it a 6 or V8, Standard 3 Speed Trans. 3 Speed Manual Overdrive, 4 Speed Manual Floor Shift, Flight-O-Matic (on the Column), Power Shift Automatic (on the floor)?

These are only the Basics that all For Sale Ads must have or will be asked for any Car.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 09-23-2016, 10:50 AM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

As Rich stated, the car pictured is a 1963 model.

On my small screen, it looks like a "Lark" and not an "8" on the grille emblem. That would make it a six cylinder car.

As well as what Rich asked, the asking price is an important element.

My suggestion is to put it on eBay with an honest description, a low starting price and a reserve that you can live with. The market will let you know what it is worth today.
      Last edited by studegary; 09-23-2016, 11:14 AM. Reason: missing a
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Looks like a nice car. Also include an under the hood picture, which many sellers forget to do.

Might want to loose the cigarette for the picture. The dealership where I worked in the 70's gave less money for a smoker's car as a trade-in because of the extra cleaning it needed. I was surprised when I read several ebay ads stating that the item comes from a smoke free home. It does make a difference to several people.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies so quick. I'll gather up my info and get some more pictures. We don't smoke in the car but I'll change that one out too.

Comment

Working...
          X